Golfers who play on Inverness Golf Course

Golfers who play on Inverness Golf Course

I have just moved to Chandler, Arizona.I enjoy golf. I have played long enough to now make it fun, no matter what the Golf Gods throw at me. I am a patient and fun partner to play with.Say hi to maz2you at yahoo. I...
He I'm a friendly guy shy to start with but soon goes when get to know
Divorced with 2 kids. I love golf and I grew up around golfers. I went to a PGM college and 99% of my friends are PGA Pros, and the other 1% are PGA TOUR pros (lol).I used to be really good at golf 10 years ago as a...
Hey im a scottish caddy and live golf,told im pretty easy going , think iv finally grown up?
renoir99 | Male, Age 47 | Toledo, Ohio, United States
Just on here to see what happens...really would just like to meet people, widen my social circle and see where it goes from there...professional - , clean cut, 'pretty boy' type...just recently moved back to the area...
I am a hard working business professional who loves the game of golf. Not that golf is my only interest, it simply occupies alot of my time during the warmer months of the year. Okay maybe a trip trip during the...
GOOGLE_ANALYTICS_CODE